Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Let Go Let God with Grace

The grace of God magnifies every good effort.

Grace is the great blessing from the Creator that enhances every good effort I make. Jesus depicted the activity of grace when he said we can begin with faith as small as a mustard seed and still have the power to move mountains. Whenever I seek answers in prayer, grace reveals what I need to know. I can open my heart with the smallest willingness to forgive, and grace will carry me the rest of the way. As I give thanks for the blessings in my life, grace expands my awareness, and I find more good flowing in and through my life. When I begin an activity with my heart centered in God, grace assures the results will exceed my expectations. The grace of God magnifies every good work that I do.
 
On his arrival he greatly helped those who through grace had become believers.—Acts 18:27

No comments:

Post a Comment