Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Let Go Let God Be Free

I am free to be my best self.

French novelist and philosopher Albert Camus wrote, "Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better." Each day I can choose to be better...to learn moe, love more, and experience more. I have the freedom to make different choices and seek greater meaning and fulfillment. My freedom does not depend on outer conditions, for it is within me. It is a blessing I inherit as a child of God. I am free to choose fear or faith; criticism or support; victimhood or mastery. With gratitude, I accept my inherent freedom, embrace its potential, and use it to create a full and satisfying life. I am free to be my best possible self. I am boundless. In the spirit of God, I grow and evolve each day.

A new heart I will give you, and a new spirit I will put within you. - Ezekiel 36:26

No comments:

Post a Comment