Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Let Go Let God Forgive

The presence of love in me heals and restores my soul.

I know I am only hurting myself when I am unforgiving. Yet even if I want to forgive, I may find it difficult. If I am unsure whether I have the strength to move forward, I bring to mind a simple truth: I am not only human; I am also divine. I can call upon the spirit of God in me for help in releasing the burden of unforgiveness. The moment I turn to God, Divine Love begins its work supporting me on my journey to freedom and wholeness. As I forgive myself with compassion and understanding and release any feelings of guilt, I am able to extend the same to others. I set myself free and release others to God. I am healed by the power of love in me.
 
Let us love one another, because love is from God; everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.–1 John 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment