Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, November 29, 2013

Let Go Let God in Goodwill

I am a generous giver and willing receiver.

Generosity is encoded in my DNA, for I am one with the greatest Giver of all. God has endowed us with life and all its blessings. One with God, I always have enough to spare and share. I am a generous giver. I do not give in order to gain attention for myself or to demonstrate how generous I can be. Rather, I am openhanded because I love to give.
I am not only a bountiful giver; I am also a willing receiver. When I receive with gratitude, I play an important role in the circulation of God’s good. I am open, worthy, and receptive to the gifts showered upon me from a generous and abundant Universe.
 
When you give alms, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your alms may be done in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you.—Matthew 6:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment