Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Let Go Let God in Harmony

I live in harmony with God’s will, and my life is restored.

Nature has many ways to restore balance in our environment. Perhaps a fire clears away brush or a flood brings rich soil up onto the land. Nature is continuously restoring itself to harmony. God’s will for planet earth is harmony, and God’s will for my life is good. If I focus on the appearance of lack or the experience of loss, my life may feel out of balance. Time in prayer reminds me that God’s good is ever-present. I accept any imbalance as temporary, open my heart to God’s guidance, and stay alert for the ways the Universe restores balance in my life.


After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, support, strengthen, and establish you.—1 Peter 5:10

No comments:

Post a Comment