Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I affirm all is well with your soul.

Throughout this day, I pray for others. I enter into this sacred activity with a peaceful heart, knowing the love of God is with each person for whom I pray. I let go of concerns, fears, or expectations and welcome the freedom of releasing outcomes to the Divine. I visualize the highest good occurring and behold vibrant health and well-being for everyone. I center myself in the quiet of prayer and experience the Silence. My role is to align my thoughts and feelings with divine ideas of wholeness, abundance, goodness, and peace. As I see beyond any appearance of limitation and behold the divine presence in others, I give thanks for answered prayer.
 
Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, just as it is well with your soul.—3 John 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment