Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 4, 2013

Let Go Let God with Power

I express my creative power.
 
We create our own lives. Our creative power is fueled by the life force moving in and through us, which we direct with our thoughts, words, and actions. I apply my creative power every time I think and speak. My choices shape my reality. I choose to use my spiritual faculties to create good, attract abundance, and establish peace. I promote peace in the world through my calm thoughts, words of conciliation, and constructive action. All true power emanates from the love of God within me, and I receive it with humility and gratitude. As I express God’s power in me, I create a better world.
 
May the Lord give strength to his people! May the Lord bless his people with peace!–Psalm 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment