Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Let Go Let God I Am Ready

Christ in me is my hope of glory.

This Christmas Eve I commemorate the rebirth of the Christ Spirit within me. Grateful for the Advent journey of preparation, I know that faith, peace, love, and joy are renewed in me. I receive the Christ with an open and ready heart. I anticipate abundant good for myself and my dear ones. I accept the gifts of Spirit, which give form and shape to the highest possibilities in every area of my life. Christ in me truly is my hope of glory. Expecting only good, I prepare myself to bring forth the glory, the potential, and the essence of God. I listen to my heart rejoicing as I rest in the stillness of this sacred night.
 
The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be holy; he will be called Son of God.—Luke 1:35

No comments:

Post a Comment