Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Let Go Let God Provide Healing

The light of God surrounds me, and I am whole.

The “Prayer for Protection” opens with: “The light of God surrounds me.” When I am seeking healing, I consider the power of this affirmation. The light of God not only surrounds me, it infuses my very being. It helps me see beyond appearances and remember my innate wholeness, even in the face of disease or discomfort. The light of God radiates through my mind and body. It energizes and illuminates my wholeness. I am created of God. My body mends and my mind rejuvenates because this is my essential nature. Life comes with gifts and challenges. In and through it all, the light of God surrounds me, and I am whole.
 
Then your light shall break forth like the dawn, and your healing shall spring up quickly.–Isaiah 58:8

No comments:

Post a Comment