Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, January 20, 2014

Let Go Let God Through Right Action

Through right action, I make a positive difference in the world.

Martin Luther King Jr. lived a life of service. He said, “All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence.” His example inspires us to serve and respect one another, creating a better world for all. Today I commit to be of service. I look for opportunities to help others, to take right action, and to lead by example. I speak words that are uplifting and encouraging and seek ways to build up, rather than tear down. All acts of service, large or small, help to lift up humankind. I strive for excellence in giving to others from the love of God within me.
 
So let us not grow weary in doing what is right, for we will reap at harvest time, if we do not give up.–Galatians 6:9

No comments:

Post a Comment