Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, February 7, 2014

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I pray knowing we are one with God.

Before healing someone, Jesus asked if they wanted to be healed. When praying for others, I bear in mind that I may not know what is best for them. Each soul has its own divine purpose. Rather than seeking a specific outcome, I pray for their steadfast faith, strength, and inner peace. When I pray for others, no matter how dire their circumstance may appear, I see beyond appearances and behold the Truth. I affirm they are one with the presence and power of God. I see them enfolded in love. I declare their increasing awareness of the Christ within. I see them filled with spiritual strength and fortitude, and I trust in the unfoldment of their highest good.
 
I pray that … he may grant that you may be strengthened in your inner being with power through his Spirit.—Ephesians 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment