Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, February 28, 2014

Let Go Let God with Commitment

I focus on Spirit and live with ease.

When my mind is on Spirit, other thoughts do not disturb me. I focus on the presence of God and find that life unfolds with ease and grace. My commitment to the Divine means that as I move through my day, I listen to divine guidance. If conflict arises, I focus on my breath and let it carry me into my heart space. I center myself in the Love that I am and respond from my divine nature. If I need help, I claim it from Spirit within. Guided to live and act for good, I live my commitment to Spirit. Everything I need is provided. I cocreate my life with the eternal Divine, and I live with ease.
 
Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.—Matthew 11:29-30

No comments:

Post a Comment