Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 14, 2014

Let Go Let God for Prosperity

I am grateful for God’s abundant good.

If ever I fear I don’t have enough, I remember the story of the prophet Elisha and the poor widow. Elisha advised the widow to fear not, but to recognize what she had. He blessed the small amount of oil in her home and had her gather more vessels in preparation for its increase. Oil flowed, every available vessel was filled, and the widow was able to provide for her family. Prosperity was demonstrated through the widow’s gratitude, faith, and action; the good she prepared for came to her. I demonstrate prosperity as I bless and appreciate all I have and make room for more. All I need flows freely to me. As I receive with faith the riches of God’s kingdom, abundance is mine.
 
Then go in, and shut the door behind you and your children, and start pouring into all these vessels; when each is full, set it aside.—2 Kings 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment