Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Let Go Let God with Inner Peace

I am peaceful and serene as I open to the Christ within.

In meditation, I leave all thoughts behind and begin a journey within. I breathe easily and allow my body to rest. If a thought distracts me, I take a deep breath and gently set it aside. I am peaceful and serene as I open to the Christ within. Comfortable here in the Silence, I relax and listen … A whisper resonates within, inviting me to immerse myself in the calm peace of my soul: “Peace, peace, Beloved.” All tension in my body melts away. I am a living, breathing expression of the Christ within. When I am ready, I bring my attention back to my surroundings. I am renewed in mind, body, and spirit. I am at peace.
 
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.—Romans 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment