Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Let Go Let God Breathe Life

I am a creation of God. My life is God’s expression.

The familiar creation story in Genesis says that God created the first human by breathing life into a lump of clay. As symbolized in that sacred story, I connect with my divine nature through my breath. Anytime I begin to pray, I take a deep breath and contemplate the power of Life infilling me. As I exhale, I relax into peace. This cycle continues with every breath, as I feel the energy of God moving in and through me. I affirm: I am a creation of God. My life is God in expression. I give thanks for the divine breath that gives me life, strength, and sustenance, allowing me to be a beautiful expression of God in the world.


The Lord God … breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and the man became a living being.–Genesis 2:7

No comments:

Post a Comment