Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I affirm God’s good, knowing all is well.

Prayer connects me to the presence and power of God within me and all others. A heartfelt prayer is the first gift I offer a friend or loved one who is facing a challenge or concern. If I receive news from a dear one in need of prayer, I begin by aligning my heart and mind with God. I awaken to the presence of peace, wholeness, abundance, and strength within. My prayer acknowledges and affirms these same qualities in myself and the one for whom I pray. I complete my sacred prayer time with gratitude, releasing any attachment to specific results. Divine Presence knows what others need and fulfills those needs in the best way possible. I give thanks for the power of prayer and leave the rest to God.


Beloved, pray for us.–1 Thessalonians 5:25

No comments:

Post a Comment