Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Let Go Let God Be Young At Heart

I am fearless about my bright future.

No matter the date on my birth certificate, I am ageless! My life is renewed with every breath, with every new moment. I do not allow my biological age to define or restrict me. In Spirit, I am unlimited and fully capable of great achievements no matter when I was born. I gently relinquish any fears I may have about the aging process. I do not lament natural changes taking place in my body. I remain young at heart by maintaining a positive attitude, which inspires me to think, act, and appear youthful. I am free to live a joyful, graceful, and continually refreshed life, for at any age, in Spirit, I am ageless!


The righteous flourish like the palm tree, and grow like a cedar in Lebanon. They are planted in the house of the Lord ... In old age they still produce fruit.—Psalm 92:12-14

No comments:

Post a Comment