Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Let Go Let God in Meditation

In meditation, I connect with my source.

Meditation is a deep and powerful way of connecting to the Divine, realizing oneness with All That Is, and allowing the deepest desires of my soul to surface. I begin my meditation by choosing a quiet place and time of day. I sit comfortably for a period of time. I close my eyes, relax my palms on my lap, and breathe naturally. I may contemplate or repeat a spiritual idea or scripture. Should my attention wander, I gently return it to that idea or refocus my attention on my breath. I am still and silent, as I connect directly with the Source of my being. Concluding with an affirmation or prayer of gratitude, I am ready for the day ahead.


The meditation of my heart shall be understanding.–Psalm 49:3

No comments:

Post a Comment