Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Let Go let God in World Peace

I set an example for peace in the world.

World peace is born from peace in our hearts and in our households. I foster peace within me by maintaining my spiritual practice. I observe my thoughts, feelings, and words and commit to my personal growth and healing. If I do not feel at peace, I seek to understand my true needs and fulfill them in a conscious and compassionate way, which nurtures peace of mind. I work to resolve any conflict with others through respectful and honest communication. I speak my needs and listen with my heart. I welcome opportunities to understand any differences. Peace begins with me. The example I set and the energy I radiate cultivate peace on earth.


Whatever house you enter, first say, “Peace to this house!”–Luke 10:5

No comments:

Post a Comment