Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Let Go Let God Become

Guided by Spirit, I become all that I am.
 
Spirit guides me to be all that I am, all that I came here to be. I am a spiritual being having an earthly experience. As this awareness unfolds in me, I learn to allow my spiritual nature to direct my thoughts, words, and actions every day. As I move through my life experiences, I invite Spirit to teach me how to respond to difficult situations with grace and ease, and I pay attention to the guidance I receive. I let go of old patterns that may have caused pain and suffering. I learn how to be heart-centered and develop ways to interact with others gently and lovingly. Through the workings of Spirit, I am becoming more of my true Self. I am who I came here to be.
Keep on doing the things that you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, and the God of peace will be with you.—Philippians 4:9

No comments:

Post a Comment