Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Let Go Let God in Love

I am a perpetual winner in love.

In the children’s game of hide-and-seek, at least one player is hidden while another is seeking to find those in hiding, often with excited anticipation. Usually the person hiding is found amid shrieks of joy. In the game of love, I don’t need to hide or seek. The truth is I am always found by love, and this is a joyful discovery. Love is here, inside me. I am a perpetual winner in love. Whether love manifests as friendship, romance, service, or simply a warm feeling, it reminds me that the infinite love of God is with me always. I am loved beyond measure, and I share this love with others, unconditionally. I need not seek, nor can I hide from love. Love is present here and now, and I carry it in my heart.


The Lord appeared to him from far away. I have loved you with an everlasting love.—Jeremiah 31:3

No comments:

Post a Comment