Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance

True answers are revealed as I quiet my mind and open my heart.

Albert Einstein is said to have asserted, “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” Rather than provide a solution, some thinking may even perpetuate my problems. If I catch myself repeatedly mulling over a problem, I pause. I release the struggle and relax. For every life question in my mind, there is a Divine answer in my heart. The place from which my problems are solved lies deep within me—where wisdom lives. Resting in my heart, I perceive the presence of wisdom and activate it simply by becoming aware of it. I shift my attention from a busy mind to my knowing heart. All worries dissipate. All struggles cease. In Divine time, the answers come.


For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.–Luke 12:34

No comments:

Post a Comment