Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Let Go Let God Share Talents

I boldly share my spiritual gifts.
 
Jesus’ parable of the talents expresses the spiritual law of increase. If I let fear or self-doubt prevail, I become like the servant who, upon receiving one talent from his master, buried it. When the servant returned with nothing more than the same one talent, his master took even that gift away. I choose to live boldly in faith rather than fear, like the two other servants in Jesus’ parable who did not diminish, hide, or hoard their talents, but wisely invested all they were given. Like these faithful servants, I explore exciting and creative ways to express and share my spiritual gifts for the greatest good of all. As I honor my God-given talents, even greater gifts are revealed to me, and my joy and prosperity multiply.
You have been trustworthy in a few things, I will put you in charge of many things.—Matthew 25:23

No comments:

Post a Comment