Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Let Go Let God with Good Thoughts

I choose thoughts that produce good.

Thoughts continuously pass through my mind. I pause for a moment and see them as captions on a screen. I notice those that are kind, loving, and creative. They are the foundation for positive action in my life. Healthy thoughts create healthy habits. If I am having hopeless or hostile thoughts, I refuse to give them any power. I notice these thoughts, but I know they are not the Truth. I open to God’s healing energy to relieve any fear behind the negative thinking. I affirm: I open my mind to Spirit, and I am illumined by divine ideas. Life-affirming, Spirit-filled thoughts create positive energy in all my affairs. As I choose loving and creative thoughts, I witness the good that results.


I will pray with the spirit, but I will pray with the mind also.—1 Corinthians 14:15

No comments:

Post a Comment