Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Let Go Let God in Constant Good

My good comes to me from God, steadily and constantly.
 
Inasmuch as I desire my good to come to me in a constant flow, it is up to me to be constant in my faith. If I find myself having ups and downs, I watch my thinking, speaking, and acting. If I want good health, abundance, and happiness, I remember that as I think, so I am; and as I sow, so shall I reap. I remember the lessons taught by Jesus. He said, “Seek first his kingdom … and all these things shall be yours as well.” He told us to pray believing, to pray without ceasing, and we should be rewarded openly. If I abide by his teachings to the best of my ability, I shall receive the benefits promised. I form the habit of positive thinking, of silent prayer, of affirmative speech, by constant practice. The more constantly I practice the Truth, the steadier and more constant will be the manifestation of good in my life.
 
They ought always to pray, and not lose heart.—Luke 18:1

No comments:

Post a Comment