Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Let Go Let God in Achievement

I accomplish what I set out to achieve.
 
I am successful in life as I partner with Spirit. When I am spiritually centered, I invite divine wisdom and judgment to be my guide. I open to Spirit’s direction as I clarify my goals. I point myself toward a target and achieve even more than I thought possible. I allow myself to think big, set aside doubt, and let go of fear. With God, all things are possible. I listen to Spirit’s guidance, and with each step, I proceed in faith. In partnership with God, I watch as results are revealed in divine order and time. I celebrate each small success. If I diverge from my path, I reconnect with Spirit and carry on. With God’s guidance and my perseverance, I accomplish whatever I set out to achieve.
For this purpose he called you … so that you may obtain the glory of our Lord.—2 Thessalonians 2:14

No comments:

Post a Comment