Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, October 20, 2014

Let Go Let God in a Labor of Love

My day is rich with opportunities for spiritual expansion and service.

Any type of work can be constructive and worthwhile. Any activity is satisfying when it is a labor of love. As I keep a spiritual perspective and mindful awareness in all that I do, my workday is rich with opportunities for personal connection and spiritual expansion. Martin Luther King Jr. said, “All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance.” With spiritual awareness, any type of work can be done in a way that expands one’s consciousness and uplifts others. At the beginning of the workday, I pray to express God in all I do and to exhibit qualities of clarity, love, appreciation, and excellence. I am grateful at the end of each day to have engaged in a labor of love.
 
Whatever your hand finds to do, do with your might.—Ecclesiastes 9:10

No comments:

Post a Comment