Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Let Go Let God in a Sacred Space

I create sacred space inside of me.
 
Certain places serve as touchstones for my experience of the sacred. Within the walls of a cathedral or among the ancient trees of a redwood grove, I may feel especially close to the Divine. Even if I cannot access one of these special places, an experience of God is always available to me; it is as close as my next prayer or mindful breath. I create space for God by pausing, relaxing my body, and opening my heart and mind to Truth. As I turn within to the secret place of the Most High, I am richly blessed. Infinite love fills my heart, spiritual strength nourishes my soul, and divine wisdom guides my thoughts, words, and actions. For this exquisite, ever-available experience of the sacred within me, I give thanks.
Whenever you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray.—Matthew 6:6

No comments:

Post a Comment