Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Let Go Let God with Healing

I am one with the stream of healing Life.
 
The first step in all spiritual healing is to believe, followed by an openness and receptivity to the stream of divine healing life. Through the exercise of my faith, my words, and the power of the Christ within, I experience health and wholeness. I affirm the healing activity of the Christ in me. If doubts or fears arise, I gently let them go and reaffirm my faith in God’s healing power. I speak words of appreciation and encouragement to myself and to my body. I keep my words positive and life-affirming. One with the stream of healing life, I am whole, vital, and infused with energy. This is true for me and for those with whom I pray. I hold a vision of wholeness and keep an unwavering faith in healing.
 
Then your light shall break forth like the dawn, and your healing shall spring up quickly.–Isaiah 58:8

No comments:

Post a Comment