Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Let Go Let God Heroically

Aligned with Divine Mind, I boldly express my truth.
 
Sometimes I’m unsure about what to do in a given situation. Circumstances may call for a particular action that does not feel right to me. Although I could simply do what others want me to do, I want to act from integrity. I choose to be true to myself. At times like these, I pray. I become quiet and listen for the still, small voice of Divine Mind. Aligned with Spirit, I receive the direction I seek and the wisdom I desire. I find the courage to do what is mine to do without doubt. Assured of God’s guidance, I move forward with confidence and conviction. As I bravely act in integrity, I feel at peace and trust in the perfect outcome for all concerned. Attuned to Divine Mind, I discover the truth that brings freedom.
And you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.­—John 8:32

No comments:

Post a Comment