Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 17, 2014

Let Go Let God with Gentleness

I heal myself with gentleness.
 
Gentleness toward myself is an act of self-love and the first step toward compassion for others. Jesus proclaimed that all humans belong to one spiritual family. His teachings were about gentleness, compassion, and love among people. I practice gentleness by first noticing my feelings. If I feel anger, I look for the causes within. I meditate, pray, or write in a journal. With time and patience, I may discover my inner child calling for love. I comfort this part of me with utmost tenderness, as if caressing my soul with the delicate touch of a feather. As I nurture my inner child, my anger subsides. I am healed inside and feel at home within myself. Any sense of separation dissolves; I belong to myself and to humanity.
You who have received the Spirit should restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness.—Galatians 6:1

No comments:

Post a Comment