Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Let Go Let God with Hospitality

I greet all people with friendly hospitality.
 
This holiday season may give me opportunities to welcome others into my home, workplace, or church. Whether I host friends or people I don’t know, I greet each one with heartfelt hospitality. Hospitality is my gift. And as I give, I receive. I demonstrate hospitality by considering the needs and wishes of others. I delight in making them feel right at home. I graciously offer my care and kindness as an expression of the love of God in me. Gratitude fills my heart as I serve and appreciate others. I acknowledge how much they have blessed me, and I let them know how I feel. My hospitality connects me with others, and I show them how special they are.
Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by doing that some have entertained angels without knowing it.—Hebrews 13:2

No comments:

Post a Comment