Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Let Go Let God with Laughter

My life is filled with laughter and my heart is full of joy.

There is nothing like a good laugh to make me feel refreshed, free, and joyful. In the presence of laughter, any worries or stress melt away. When I laugh with others, I feel connected to them. Today I take everything a little less seriously. I open, soften, and embrace the joy that is everywhere present. I look around and see the humor in life. Laughter arises as I open myself to express it. My burdens lighten, and my spirit is lifted. My laugh comes as easily as the joyful giggle of a carefree child. I happily go about my day sharing my good energy with others. As I do, my heart is cheerful and I live in joy.
 
Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with shouts of joy; then it was said among the nations, “The Lord has done great things for them.”–Psalm 126:2

No comments:

Post a Comment