Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, December 26, 2014

Let Go Let God Be Free

I live free from limiting labels.
 
Limitations come from beliefs I hold about myself or that I may have accepted from others. The world may use labels to describe me, or try to impose limits that feel like chains holding me back. I have the key to liberate myself from those chains. I break free by no longer identifying with limits or labels. I speak only powerful, uplifting words of Truth about myself: The magnificence of God dwells in me. I use all my gifts to be God’s wisdom and love in expression. Each time I affirm the Truth, I dissolve any beliefs that diminish my full expression as a human and a divine being. Whatever my gender, race, appearance, or abilities, I live freely as a unique expression of the Christ.
There is no longer Jew or Greek, there is no longer slave or free, there is no longer male and female; for all of you are one in Christ Jesus.—Galatians 3:28

No comments:

Post a Comment