Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Let Go Let God Forgive

I forgive and my divinity blossoms.
 
Resentments close my heart like a withered flower. Forgiveness is the water that nourishes me, so I can blossom into my full expression once again. Forgiveness frees me to be prosperous, healthy, creative, and joyful. I call on Spirit within to radiate healing love, and I release grudges and unhealed relationships. As I forgive, I am unencumbered by regret or resentment, free to be my true self. Forgiveness requires awareness, willingness, and letting go. I stay attuned to how I honestly feel and give myself the time needed to heal. When I am ready, I let go, and all I wished for and more comes into my life. As I forgive, my divinity blossoms.
But you are a God ready to forgive, gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love, and you did not forsake them.–Nehemiah 9:17

No comments:

Post a Comment