Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Let Go Let God I Am

I use the words “I Am” with clarity and purpose.

Do I really give it much thought when I begin a sentence with “I am”? Declaring “I am worried” or “I am confused” is invoking the name of God, the “I Am,” and giving power to that statement. I could more appropriately say that “I have a concern about an issue.” When I use the words “I am” carefully, I connect with the highest, healthiest thoughts about a given circumstance. By saying I am able, I affirm confidence. By pronouncing I am open, I assert willingness. When I declare I am worthy, capable, healthy, and prosperous, I activate these qualities within me. The “I Am” is God in me, so I speak those words with clarity and purpose. I connect “I Am” with positive, affirmative statements, and declare my oneness with God.
 
God said to Moses, “I am who I am.”—Exodus 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment