Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, January 5, 2015

Let Go Let God Be Free

Free from limiting beliefs, I enjoy a new perspective of life.
 
Thoughts of unworthiness, inadequacy, or lack inhibit my growth. My bondage to such error beliefs is like the ties that tether a hot air balloon to the ground. I can make a different choice. I can deny the power of error beliefs over my life, release them, and free myself. I affirm: I am worthy of all the riches of the Kingdom. God is my source, and I have unlimited potential. I replace limiting thoughts with statements of Truth. As I affirm them daily, they grow in me, and I see life from a new perspective. Like a hot air balloon fueled by propane, I am lifted up by the Truth of God’s Love. Untethered from false beliefs, I gain a wider outlook of all that is. Free and unlimited, I soar to new heights.
Christ has set us free. Stand firm, therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.—Galatians 5:1

No comments:

Post a Comment