Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Let Go Let God Experience Epiphany

I am on a spiritual journey to realize my divine nature.
 
Many countries celebrate the holiday of Epiphany in commemoration of the Three Wise Men who traveled far to see the baby Jesus. They presented the newborn king with gold, frankincense, and myrrh. These items represent the spiritual gifts that are our divine birthright. I have these gifts within me, and my task is to discover them and express them in the world. I align with Spirit by taking time in the Silence every day. With practice, I awaken to my Christ nature and become aware of the gifts of wisdom, joy, and love within. As I experience my own epiphany, I become eager to share my gifts. Just as the Three Wise Men brought gifts to Jesus, I bring wisdom, joy, and love to the world.
Opening their treasure chests, they offered him gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh.—Matthew 2:11

No comments:

Post a Comment