Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Let Go Let God in Prosperity

I claim my inheritance of God’s unlimited abundance.
 
God’s limitless good is at hand, right here, right now. As I begin this wonderful new year, I am ready to claim my full inheritance of God’s infinite abundance. Before I can fully receive more of Spirit’s bountiful love, joy, and wealth, I must clear space in my consciousness. I release old beliefs in lack or limitation and forgive myself and others for past mistakes. I create a welcoming space for new and greater forms of good in my home or work by letting go of possessions I no longer need. As I lovingly release ideas, possessions, jobs, or relationships that have fulfilled their purpose, I welcome a fresh, vibrant, and prosperous year.
The latter splendor of this house shall be greater than the former, says the Lord of hosts; and in this place I will give prosperity.—Haggai 2:9

No comments:

Post a Comment