Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Let Go Let God Listen

As I stop and truly listen, Spirit speaks beyond words.
 
Today I notice the pauses between the noises of everyday life—conversations, the buzz of the city, and the sounds of nature. Every lull is an opportunity to explore Divine Mind. I pay attention to pauses and make space for insights. Instead of nervously filling the silence, I luxuriate in the connection with Spirit. The choice is continually mine. Today I speak less and notice more. The Divine is continually seeking to communicate through us and as us. By allowing the Silence to be, I open to what it tells me. In this spaciousness, my awareness naturally becomes richer and deeper. As I stop and truly listen, Spirit speaks beyond words.
 
And after the fire a sound of sheer silence. When Elijah heard it, he wrapped his face in his mantle and went out and stood at the entrance of the cave.–1 Kings 19:12-13

No comments:

Post a Comment