Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Let Go Let God Provide Healing

My body responds to my healing thoughts, and I radiate health.
 
As I begin my day, I pause to reflect on how wonderfully my body is built. Each part is important to the whole and naturally strives toward health and wholeness. Today I give thanks for my amazing body. I become aware of every part, from head to toe. I notice how my body is feeling in this moment without judgment. I notice the air gently entering and exiting my lungs, and I feel the rhythmic pulse of my heart. I consciously bless all my body parts: every bone, tissue, organ, and gland. Health and wholeness flow through me as my body responds to my loving thoughts. With every inhale, I am renewed. With every exhale, I give thanks to God for the living temple of my soul.
Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body.—Proverbs 16:24

No comments:

Post a Comment