Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Let Go Let God to Opportunity

I open my mind and heart to dynamic new ideas.
 
By opening my heart and mind, I expand my spiritual vision and encompass a wider view. A fresh perspective allows me to perceive new and unexpected ideas. I am no longer bound by limited thinking and see opportunities I might have previously missed. I am seeing with new eyes. When I look beyond my own needs and desires and strive to serve others, my intuitive nature awakens. I align with the inner timing of life. I know when to wait and when to boldly move ahead. I trust my inner guidance and relax with inner assurance. As I expand my view to new opportunities, I proceed with full confidence. I am happy and grateful for my positive perspective of life.
So then, whenever we have an opportunity, let us work for the good of all, and especially for those of the family of faith.—Galatians 6:10

No comments:

Post a Comment