Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, February 23, 2015

Let Go Let God in Awareness

I am mindful of my body temple.
 
My body is a holy temple of Spirit. Its true purpose is to fully express and embody Divine Love and Life. I release any behaviors that may deplete my body. I support its vitality through my loving attention to its messages and needs. I honor my body by eating nourishing food and living a healthy lifestyle. I regularly send love and thanksgiving to all parts of my body, energizing them with affirmative words of Truth. My increasing body awareness helps me recognize and release challenging emotions that I may have repressed and stored as physical pain or illness. I honor my needs for rest and recreation. As I devotedly serve my body temple, I create space for the sacred to unfold in my life.
Your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, which you have from God.—1 Corinthians 6:19

No comments:

Post a Comment