Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Let Go Let God with Joy

I play and return to joy, my natural state of being.
 
When I watch a toddler bounce to music or hear children squeal with delight, I remember human beings are meant to feel and express joy. I may sometimes wonder where my joy has gone; when did life become so serious? Then I have a good laugh, take myself and my life a little less seriously, and joy bubbles up again. Joy is never lost; sometimes I just lose sight of it. I make a playdate to bring joy into the forefront of my life. I may call a friend with a good sense of humor or spend the afternoon at a park playing with children or pets. I may plan a joyful surprise for someone else, or simply do what I love. In times of play, I feel lighter and brighter. I am returned to my natural state of joy.
You make the gateways of the morning and the evening shout for joy.—Psalm 65:8

No comments:

Post a Comment