Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Let Go Let God Forgive

I choose to forgive myself and others.
 
I may occasionally encounter people who seem rude, inconsiderate, or selfish. I may even harbor a longtime resentment. Noticing my anger is a good beginning, because I can only change what I am aware of. Someone may have taken my parking spot today or said something hurtful long ago. Either way, I consciously reframe the way I see the incident. I remember that others have their own challenges, and no one is intentionally causing me pain. That person most likely did not plan to do me wrong. I can release them from any ongoing resentment. I remember we are all human, and we all make mistakes. As I forgive myself and others, I release a heavy burden from my consciousness and embrace freedom.
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and put a new and right spirit within me.—Psalm 51:10

No comments:

Post a Comment