Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Let Go Let God in Evolution

I am one with the unfolding understanding of Spirit.

A sunflower seed contains the print for what will be a beautiful plant come summer. The seed sprouts, the stem and leaves grow, and a brilliant bloom unfolds with new seeds. And the process of evolution continues. I am the result of the change and growth in my consciousness. The imprint for my growth, the seed of divinity, is the Christ Consciousness, which was present before my first breath. I allow the Divine to expand in my thoughts and transform my beliefs. I grow, heal, and prosper, supported by the unlimited power of Spirit. I am one with perfect Life, Love, and Abundance. Aware of my True Self, I unfold like a beautiful sunflower.
 
Just as it is bearing fruit and growing in the whole world, so it has been bearing fruit among yourselves from the day you heard it.—Colossians 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment