Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, March 2, 2015

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I pray with others as they grow in awareness of their divine nature.
 
Before praying with others, I center myself in the peace of God within. The light of God burns brightly within me and I direct it toward my loved ones like a flashlight beam. Energized by appreciation for the people who have blessed my life, I shower them with love, peace, light, and appreciation. I hold to the Truth that my loved ones are always enfolded in God’s love. As I pray with them, I affirm their needs are met already. I rejoice knowing they are discovering their own indwelling divine nature. They have everything they need. With a grateful heart, I release any doubts or concerns. My dear ones are divinely guided, supported, and loved in everything they do.
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.—Philippians 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment