Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance

One with God, I gain insight and understanding.
 
The statement “knowledge is power” has particular meaning when I have a decision to make. I gather information to gain a clearer understanding and locate the resources I need to move forward. The knowledge I gain is powerful and helpful. Once I have gathered it, I take time to rest in the Silence and open myself to divine guidance. In prayer, I let go of worries, doubts, or concerns. I release my situation to God, my source of wisdom. In this sacred time, I am at peace. I emerge from communing with God with new insight and understanding. I am better equipped to make decisions for my highest good. Knowledge is power when it is united with the wisdom of God.
If I have found favor in your sight, show me your ways, so that I may know you and find favor in your sight.—Exodus 33:13

No comments:

Post a Comment