Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Let Go Let God with Faith

With faith, I manifest what I imagine.
 
When I use my imagination to envision the future I desire, I know that simply imagining it will not make it happen. When I believe in my heart that what I imagine will manifest, I walk in faith until it does. Sometimes what I imagine is the next logical step in a familiar path; other times, it calls for a new path. Either way, I am guided by Spirit and emboldened by faith. A hibernating bear relies on her inner wisdom to know when spring has come and it is safe to lead her young cubs out of the den. Spirit tells me when it is time to emerge from my den of contemplation. Faith fuels my readiness to take action. I have faith in divine guidance and in my ability to manifest the life of my dreams.
To each is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good.—1 Corinthians 12:7

No comments:

Post a Comment