Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, March 6, 2015

Let Go, Let God

As I let go and let God, I move forward with confidence and grace.
 
I hold on to many things in life: precious memories, treasures, talents, skills, beloved friends and family. I cherish them all, for they have helped me become who I am today. I also value the challenges and difficulties I have overcome, as they, too, have fueled my growth. At the same time, I may hold on to ideas and opinions no longer serving me. Today I become willing to give up resentments, worn-out attitudes and beliefs, or painful memories that impede my growth. I consciously surrender any negative thinking to my Higher Power. As I completely release error thinking, I let go and let God. I am transformed as I move forward with confidence and grace.

Blessed are those who trust in the Lord … They shall be like a tree planted by water … in the year of drought it is not anxious, and it does not cease to bear fruit.—Jeremiah 17:7-8

No comments:

Post a Comment